How to install a wireless doorbell for the following models starting with DBY-21, DBY-22 and DBY-23.
|Parts that are included in the box.|
The shape of the chime can be different per model, but the pairing procedure is the same.
Tools that can be used for mounting the doorbell.
How to start.
- Remove the cap from the door push of the mounting plate. Do this by carefully by pressing the catch with a screwdriver in the recess at the bottom of the door push, so that the cap comes loose. Then place the supplied button cell type CR2032 in the battery holder with the plus on top.
- Place the cap back on the mounting plate.
- Place 3 AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries in the receiver. A bell sound can then be heard.
- Connect the door knob to the receiver by pressing the button within 20 seconds.
|How to choose a melody.|
Remove the cap from the door push of the mounting plate. Do this by carefully by pressing the catch with a screwdriver in the recess at the bottom of the door knob, so that the cap comes loose.
Then fasten the cap back onto the mounting plate.
- Press the white small button on the inside of the doorknob. You will then hear the first melody.
- By pressing the white button again you will hear the next melody etc.
How to mount the door push.
- Mount at height of approximately 1.5 meters.
- Make the chosen location free of grease and dry.
There are 2 ways to fix on the selected place:
3. Stick the supplied double-sided sticker on the back of the door push and stick it.Or
3. Fix the plate by using the supplied screws and plugs.
Connecting multiple door pushers or multiple receivers.
See ‘How to start’.
How to reset.
- Remove the batteries from the receiver and replace them.
- Remove the doorbell cover from the mounting plate and press the white button on the inside of the door press. You will hear a sound and the door press will be disconnected from the receiver.
- Remove the batteries from the receiver and replace them. Connect the door press to the receiver by pressing the button within 20 seconds. You will hear a sound and now they are linked again.
Control the volume by pressing the button on the side of the receiver.
Recommended battery types.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.