It is possible that the indoor and outdoor units may no longer communicate with each other, the most important thing is to check the power supply of the product.
If the problem persists, you can try re-pairing the devices.
1. Press the power switch (11) to turn on the screen.
2. Press and hold button (3) for 3 seconds and the screen will display "Pairing".
3. Press the CALL button (4) once on the outdoor unit
4. Press and hold the CALL button (4) on the outdoor unit for 10 seconds.
5. Success" is displayed on the monitor to indicate that pairing is complete.
6. If the pairing did not work, "failed" is displayed, please repeat step 2, 3 + 4 again.
If the problem persists, please contact our customer service.