More than 80% of our customers use iDeal to make payments. You can use iDeal to make payments free of charge if you use the online banking services of the following banks: ING, ABN Amro, ASN, Friesland Bank, SNS, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, Triodos and Van Lanschot.
An electronic payment made via the Internet can be compared to making a payment in a shop using your PIN code. After placing your order, choose iDeal as the payment method. Follow the familiar procedure of making payments via online banking. iDeal gives us immediate confirmation of a successful payment; this means that we can send your order straight away.
- Fast, simple and reliable online payments via your own bank.
- Your payment is processed via an SSL-secured server.
- Does not require any special software.
- Direct payment, quick delivery.
- You can immediately see whether your payment was successful.
- Immediately visible in your account statement.
- Free of charge.
How does it work?
Payments via iDeal are made by following these simple steps:
- During the payment process, select iDeal as the payment method.
- Select the bank you use to make online payments.
- You are shown your bank’s payment environment.
- The relevant information for your purchase is already entered.
- Approve the payment in the way you are used to (you can also continue the payment process on your smartphone using your bank’s app by scanning the QR code which is displayed)
- You receive confirmation from Ingenico (the payment platform used).
- You return to our webshop. The order has been successfully placed and the payment has been successfully processed.
You can find more information about iDeal at https://www.ideal.nl/en/.